Selenium Webdriver Installation [Python]
- 21 July 2021
- Posted by: hastingsio
- Category: Non classé
This tutorial will show you how to install Python Selenium Webdriver on Windows 10 (Same installation principles will apply on other versions of Windows, Linux, or Mac). It will also show you how to create a simple script that will utilize Python webdriver to go to Google.com, print out the Title and the Current URL of the page and then quit the webdriver.
Make sure to check out the videos on:
How to install Python 2 & Pip 2 on Windows 10: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoc8TK96WoY
/>How to install Python 3 & Pip 3 on Windows 10: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_ACbv4329E
/>How to install Chromedriver on Windows 10: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz59GsdvUF8
This video is part of the Python WebDriver video series.
It is the most complete and most advanced collection of Python WebDriver Tutorials on the internet.
Every video in this course goes in-depth with examples of best practices and explanations of why its a best practice.
You will not find better Python Selenium WebDriver tutorials anywhere else, paid or not.
In fact I have never seen any tutorial online that show how to create wrappers for WebDriver,
which are fundamental when building frameworks and I have yet to see a proper video that shows how to create Page Objects.
This series covers basic areas for WebDriver with advanced examples of how to build and support each component in a
reusable and scalable manner for selectors, dropdowns, checkboxes, radio buttons etc.
This Python tutorial series on WebDriver also covers more advanced areas like:
– How to create wrappers for Browser: https://goo.gl/kTkrX2
– How to create wrappers for WebElement selectors: https://goo.gl/VTQLnx
– How to use WebDriver to work with iFrames: https://goo.gl/A7z5Yo
– How to use WebDriver to manipulate Cookies in every way possible: https://goo.gl/gDQ8ki
– How to use WebDriver to Download Files: https://goo.gl/GrBCct
– How to work with Dynamic HTML Tables: https://goo.gl/YygPx9
– How to use WebDriver to Upload Files: https://goo.gl/XCca7e
– Many ways to deal with System Dialogs when using WebDriver with Python: https://goo.gl/ZRTMy7
– All of the ways for doing drag and drop: https://goo.gl/kQG6ap
– How to download and compare images on Python 2 and Python 3: https://goo.gl/XEEA64